• CVP Series 2-Channel Amplifier
• 85W x 2 @ 2Ω / 60W x 2 @ 4Ω
• Class-D Circuitry
• 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
• Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
• 200mV-6V High Level or Low Level RCA Input
2-Channel Line Out Converter with xBOOST Technology and Includes Remote Bass Knob (3-year warranty)
Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit with 2-Channel RCA Interconnects (CCA Wiring)
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
August 14, 2012
Don't know what the other guy is talking about.
This kit was awesome and included with my package that I bought. In comparison to others for the same price, there is simply not a comparison and the other review is just wrong on so many levels I felt compelled to write this.
The reality is there are a lot of real shoddy amp kits and wire as a whole being used in car audio in terms of cheap amp kits that have over-insulating wires and fake gauge ratings, huge amounts of aluminum, lousy RCA cables, fuse holders and other accessories. BUT and a BIG BUT, this kit excels in those areas where others fall flat on their face. I have bought a few inexpensive 8 gauge kits in my day and XScorpion, Raptor, Install Bay and others haven't even given me the 8 gauge of wire that I paid for, and in some cases gave me wire that heated up to a dangerous level due to the actual make up of the wire.
I also literally laughed when I see that the other reviewer was intending to use spade terminals to connect his amp power and ground wire... It is for the SPEAKER wire knucklehead :-). I am an installer and the smaller accessories work just fine when you use them correctly. Most amps will still work with them when used with the speaker wire. Of course one can be used for the remote wire connection to the amp and the other end with the butt connector being used to connect to the stereo. The funny thing is, if you do not need them, who cares? It is like ordering this kit for a compact car or single cab pickup. You will not use all of the power wire for these applications, so do you complain that the manufacturer gave you extra wire? That just made me laugh.
Now, onto the other accessories. The AFS fuse and holder that are included are so far superior to others in this price range and the amount of copper (albeit CCA) is much better than others in the price range. Lastly, the RCAs included are awesome for the price. I cannot find ANYTHING to complain about here for $21.99.
All in all, you will not get a better value for the money.
January 31, 2014
Good kit for basic setups. Using it right now in my mothers system powering a simple 12. Could handle more if needed.
Pros: Handles power, Wires are HQ, More copper than rubber, Wires are good length, Fuse is HQ, Comes with lots of ties and rubbers.
I would recommend this kit to anyone who has a simple system. All around good kit.
December 19, 2013
I used this kit to install a 2 channel Boss amp. The quality of the pieces in this kit is five stars, but I'm giving it 4 because it is my belief that to do a clean install you need (4) 8 gauge terminals (one at the batt, one at the amp, one at ground, one at the amp), not just two. I had to spend an extra six bucks at Orchard for the extra terminals, but since the cost of the kit here at Sonic was only $20 at the time, it was still a good deal.
June 22, 2013
Exactly what you need
Comes with everything you need, literally. Ring terminals are good quality, insulation is very good quality on the wires, fuse is good quality, currently connected 2x 600 watt Pioneer 6x9 speakers to a 450 watt amp (250RMS) with this wiring kit. Plenty of length to get from the battery to the back of my car. For 21$ this is a steal! Does its job, does it well. Highly recommend this, you won't beat this price for everything you get.
October 24, 2013
Price is right
This wiring kit is very good quality. Although this was my first subwoofer install, I consider myself an expert when it come any kind of stereo hookup. This kit comes with everything you will need for a professional install. I installed a MTX self contained in the rear of my 1999 Explorer Sport. This kit made eazy.
Best selling similar products
• 170 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
• 600 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohm, Bridged
• Total Peak Power: 1500 Watts
• 1 Pair of Preamp Outputs
• Variable low-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
• Variable high-pass filter (50-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
• Dimensions: 12.25"W x 8"D x 2.25"H
• 300 Watts Max x 2 @ 4 ohms
• 600 Watts Max x 2 @ 2 ohms
• 1200 Watts Max x 1 @ 4 ohm Bridged
• Total Peak Power: 1200 Watts
• Pro- Fi™ High Speed MOSFET power supply
• Variable high-pass filter: 120 - 3000 Hz, 12 dB/octave
• Variable low-pass filter: 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
• Dimensions: 11.4"W x 12.7"L x 4"H
• 50 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
• 70 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
• 130 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 600 Watts
• High and Low Pass Filters
• 0-12dB Bass Boost
• Aluminum Heatsink
• Dimensions: 9.84" W x 9.44" L x 2" H
• RMS: 25W x 2 @ 4 ohms, 50W x 2 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 100W
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• 4"W x 3-1/4"D x 1-5/8"H
• 150 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 2 @ 2 ohms
• 600 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms, Bridged
• Total Peak Power: 900 Watts RMS
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Removable crossover/level control cover
• Conformal coated PCB boards
• Mono or 2 channel operation
CVP800.2D, XLCA2, BAK82
Internal Product ID: