• RMS: 1000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 1400W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1800W x 1 chan @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 3200W
• Class D Circuitry
• Bass Boost: 0-12 dB at 45 Hz
• 1 Pair of Preamp Outputs
• Dimensions: 13"L x 9-13/16"W x 2-5/16"H
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
January 14, 2011
It was good, but now its not...
OK, bought this mono block amp to power two 12" DVC subs running 2000 watts RMS at 1 ohm I bought amp since at 1 ohm its RMS power was 1 ohm: 1800 watts x 1 chan. so I had it all hooked up and tuned and for a week it sounded great pushed my subs well and one day something in it must have shorted made my alternator bog down and made everything strobe before it would blow a fuse.. ( did ti with speakers disconnected also ) so it was not my error it is in for repair/ replacement hopefully it was just a fluke other wise this seems to be a pretty solid amp.
November 20, 2011
Not too happy
So i purchased this amp to power 2 kicker 10" L7's (600 watt rms 1200 watt max each) in a sealed enclosure. The subs are wired to 2 ohms and sound great. I clamped the amp at full volume and it was only pushing about 900 watts. No where near its advertised specs. To make matters worse, they sound distorted like crazy at anything above 600 watts. The remote gain control knob really is only sensative for the first half turn. The "12 o'clock" position is max.
Probably the worst part is that only after less than five minutes of play time, the bottom plate of the amp rattled loose and stripped the four tiny screws that were holding it on. I tried to re fasten it on using slightly larger screws and some locktite but that only held for like 3 hours. The amp is mounted to the back of the seat and not on the sub box (cause it should never be)
For a cheap, good sounding amp running no more than 500 watts this is perfect.
October 29, 2010
I just bought this amp and paired it with 2 of the Power Acoustik P3w10 subs from Sonic with the fiberglass sealed box i made for my ranger and the amp powers the subs with ease. The amp is a very powerfull amp and has a great design on it too make the final touch to your set up
November 22, 2010
Great Power for a Great Price
I have this amp powering 2 12" Power Acoustik Mofo-X subs. Personally I think the amp powers them wonderfully. I can not talk to anyone in the back seat. I cant even hear my car running (idk if thats a good thing or not) But for the price I am well satisfied.
I do like how the bass knob will turn off the output to the subs when turned to minimum. Makes it easy to cut out the bass.
I'm not too fond of the design on the amp, but I love how it works so I cant complain.
Best selling similar products
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• RMS Power: 2000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 4400W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 7500W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 15,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• 3200 Watt Class D Amplifier
• Bass Remote Included
• Angled Terminals for Easy Installation
• Speaker and RCA Level Inputs
• RMS: 500W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 800W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1200W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 2400W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB
• Class D Circuitry
• Dimensions: 12-3/8"W x 7-7/8"D x 2-3/8"H
Internal Product ID: