Access exclusive offers, news and more.
Tone Generator and Speaker Polarity Tester with RCA Cable Tester
Tone Generator • Speaker Polarity Tester • Perfect Troubleshooting and Testing • Output Range of 0-8 Volts • Includes RCA and Alligator Clips • 9V Speaker Popper • Auto ShutoffLearn more about the tlptg2
Perfect for safely troubleshooting and testing audio systems. Offers an output range of 0-8 volts at a variable 13 to 10,000Hz tone for setting system levels, checking speaker x-over points, verifying connections and general trouble shooting. The TL-PTG2 also has a 9v speaker popper for visually testing speaker connection polarity. Connections can be made via supplied RCA or alligator clips. It features an auto shutoff for extended battery life. It is a very small size, making it easy for hand held use and is also designed with rotary control knobs for easy tone and level adjustments.
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by PAC TL-PTG2 (TLPTG2))
Internal Product ID:
Works as advertised
Bought this to help with install of some 6x9s, amp, and subs I have that had been sitting for a while. After the first use, the positive clip separated and I had to fix it. But the fix was easy. Has been working beautifully since. Able to test speakers and subs with tones and pops. Getting good tests also lets me know the connections I made are good after performing continuity tests. Makes finding specific speakers for factory amp bypass much easier than would have been otherwise. I highly recommend this if you are doing any install, but definitely, if you have a factory premium system that you want to upgrade.
7found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
• Tone Generator • Speaker Polarity Tester • Perfect Troubleshooting and Testing • Output Range of 0-8 Volts • Includes RCA and Alligator Clips • 9V Speaker Popper • Auto Shutoff
• All In One Tester/Tone Generator
• Speaker tester with 9V
• RCA cable tester
• Easy to use control knobs
• Auto off function
• Measure True Amplifier Power Output
• Measure DC Voltage Drops
• Measure Common DC Voltages
• Measure Impedance of Speakers
• Measure Phase Difference
Tone Generator • Speaker Polarity Tester • Perfect Troubleshooting and Testing • Output Range of 0-8 Volts • Includes RCA and Alligator Clips • 9V Speaker Popper • Auto Shutoff
• Designed to add auxiliary volume to MediaMaster® source units
• Compatible with MM100s-BE, MM100s, MM80-HR, and MM50 MediaMaster® source units
• Weatherproof designed to withstand harsh marine environments
• Rotary design for easy on-the-go adjustments
• Adjust all audio zones simultaneously with one button
• Integrated LED ring with programmable brightness
• Push-button mute/unmute control
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage