• 4 ohms: 125 watts x 4-Chan.
• 2 ohms: 250 watts x 4-Chan.
• Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET Power Supply
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
June 16, 2014
Good delivery, solid product!
I am very satisfied with the order and highly recommend using sonic electronics for your sound goods! Shipment and delivery was on point. Dont order from anywhere else they undertstand the product and customer. Hifonics is amazing in quality and sound aswell.
September 20, 2013
Great amp, Great price, Great results
Have this amp running my 4 cabin speakers 110w rms 6x9's Kenwood excellons @ 3 ohms in the rear and the 2013 Kenwood excellon XR1800P's in the front, that I ordered from here also! Could not be much more impressed with the performance. Clarity is phenomenal! Amp stays cool and clear sounding at max head unit volume when tuned properly! I will be buying more Hifonics in the future without a doubt, you should too!
September 6, 2013
I have this amp on my kicker 6/9 s and 6.5s with factory speakers in my chevy s10 and it makes the highs sound rediculously clean clear and crisp. I also have the brutus 1200 monoblock on my 15 inch l7 solobaric and the combination is just phenomenal. Only thing bad os the way the terminals for power ground and remote are they are facing downward and it kindof makes it hard tohook it up wen mounted but no complaints
September 17, 2013
One simply can't beat this deal. what a great Amp
This amp was recommended by the sonic electronix to me after I told them about the speakers I have. It works very well. My car's speakers are very loud now and are much more clear. This amp is highly recommended to anyone who wants best bang for their buck. Also it arrived in a very short amount of time.
June 15, 2013
I upgraded from an old school Blaupunkt amp (from 300rms total to 1000rms total!) I loved this amp. I have the front channels running a pair of kappa 63.9i and channels 3&4 bridged running a 10" pioneer sub. The sound is awesome. Loud and clear. The speakers really came to life with this amp (i thought that the old amp sounded good too).
The only cons so far is that it doesn't fit under my seat as did the blaupunkt but that was expected (from 300 to 1000watts rms means a bigger amp obviusly).
Best selling similar products
• 4-Channel Class D
• NexD Switching Technology
• Compact and Powerful
• Copmlete Signal Processing Sections
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• 500 Watts Max x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 1000 Watts Max x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 2000 Watts Max x 2 @ 4 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 4000 Watts
• High and Low Pass Filters
• 0-9dB Bass Boost
• Aluminum Heatsink
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• Class A/B 4-Channel Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
Internal Product ID: