• RMS: 800W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 1400W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 2500W x 1 @ 1 ohm, 3000W x 1 @ 0.5 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 6000W
• Dash Mount Gain Control Module Included
• Multi-color RGB LED Illumination Accent Lighting
• DataLink for Strapping Two Amps for Double Power
• 9"W x 20.50"L x 2.5"H
Tarantula amplifiers continue to dominate the Soundstream amplifier arsenal. For the newest 2015 generation, Soundstream maintained their stable performance, but has given them a unique appearance. Each Tarantula Electro amplifier features a 12-point RGB LED lighting system, containing its own independent RGB control. A simple press of the end panel mounted switch changes the color to one of several presets, slow-motion color change, or rapid flashing random color. For more custom installs, a single color can be selected during slow-motion color change. 2015 Tarantula Electro models include 4-channel, 1-ohm stable class D 5-channel & monoblocks, and an additional .5-ohm stable 3,000w monoblock.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
December 29, 2015
Great bang for your buck!
No one can match this price as per my audio store. Excellent value. Soundstream has the power you need no questions asked. Try it and you'll find out. this is my third one and it will be very hard to change my mind.
March 28, 2021
I don't know about this amp man, wish I could return it. Tried to replace my 8,000-watt Soundstream amp with this 6,000-watt one because I changed subs and felt the 8000 was a little too much but this 6,000-watt amp does absolutely positively nothing. Amp lights up but doesn't produce bass. I feel as if I was ripped off. 2,000 watts less but the amp is bigger and does nothing but light up red, blue, or green. #WhereIsMyRefund
August 6, 2017
Love the amplifier. Will be getting another one a.s.a.p. The tracking process, however, is way off. Amplifier arrived here, and the tracker said it was still being processed.
The amplifier is powering 2 Skar Audio EVL 18 dual 4ohm subwoofers, @ 1ohm. They are in a 10 cubic foot enclosure tuned to 30Hz. This amplifier is more than enough to push the subs to full potential. Like the amplifier so much, I will be installing 2 more of the subs and 1 more SoundStream T1.6000DL amplifier, in a 4th order Bandpass enclosure. Pretty anxious to get this done soon
June 27, 2016
Think im going to need 2 more bulk packs of sound dampener. Had a rubicon 2500d before so really excited about this beast. The rubicon was bulletproof so i expect nothing less from this one. Got a steady supply of 16v current and one hella hungry 18inch sub just waiting for her.
May 25, 2016
I always recommend soundstream to everyone looking for a lot of power at a fair price. If you can feed this amp a steady current with no voltage drop, nothing below 14 volts, this amp is amazing. I have an XS powerD1400 14 volt battery and two FI audio Q 15's dual 1 ohm wired to half ohm stable, and does she slam. I haven't gotten the LED's to work yet but I've been too busy on the build to actually see why they aren't turning on, other than that, always loved soundstream!
January 18, 2016
Unsure at 1st but glad I purchased
When I 1st saw a 6000 Watt 3000 rms amp for 300 bucks I was a little hesitant but figured why not I can't tell you if it's actually pushing that much or not but what I can tell you is I'm running it wired full capacity with the settings tuned down a little bit think it's at 95hz for now running 1 12 inch lanzar optidrive1233d which is the 6000 Watt 3000 rms sub and it's slamming I was outside a bowling alley and a friend could hear it inside and it was making the widows of the door shake a good 20+ feet away sounds really clean the led lights can be adjusted but unless you change then they slowly change colors which I thought was really cool. I haven't taken it apart but it feels sturdy and we'll built it's heavy good 15+lbs definitely suggest I bought the extended warranty for 30 bucks just in case
Best selling similar products
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS Power: 3000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 5500W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 10,000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 20,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• Dimensions: 11.5" W x 37" L x 2.6" H
• 4 ohms: 50 watts x 4 chan.
• 2 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
• Total Peak Power: 600 Watts
• Speaker Level Input
• Signal Sensing Turn-On
• Variable Low Pass/High Pass Filter
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB bass boost at 40 Hz
• 50 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 70 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 130 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 600 Watts
• High and Low Pass Filters
• 0-12dB Bass Boost
• Aluminum Heatsink
• Dimensions: 9.4" W x 12.9" L x 2" H
Internal Product ID: