• RMS: 1200W x 1 @ 4 ohms
• Peak: 2200W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 3000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable Peak: 6000W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Bass Boost 0-12 dB
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
• Dimensions: 12-1/3"W x 5"D x 2-8/10"H
2.0 Farad Capacitor with Digital Red Display, Perfect for systems up to 2000W
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
September 17, 2013
Although I have switched to Fosgate since purchasing this, I really cant complain. I used it to power a 122x MOFO and it sounded great. It does not produce anywhere near the rated wattage so dont expect it to. Emblem makes it look pretty silly but its nice and heavy and if I had to guess I would say it probably produces 400rms. Fits 4 gauge wire
September 26, 2013
It is alright!
It is a really great amp for the price, and it is also not only have somewhat durability but the features of this amp is great. It came in and i had it for about a month and i already overloaded the amp. I had 2 Audiobahn A1206 12s hooked up and it made them slam. One of the best normal bass hitting amp you could find unless you do want to go big. i recommend it, just waiting on the new one to come in.
October 17, 2012
Pretty damn powerful
Although I am extremely skeptical about the 3000 watt max, I can feel the rms watts doing their business. Pretty boxy boring design but sometimes I don't mind a company saving money on the componets (what really matters) by cutting back on design. Wish it didn't have such a cheesy "Boss" name plate on the front.
July 13, 2015
Protection system is AWESOME
Blew the amp fuses the first time hooking the amp to my battery. MY bad. There's no way i should've, but i guess i was too excited to noticed. :( Mistakenly hooked positive to negative and negative to positive on the amp. rewired quickly, and put in the spare fuses that comes with and it worked like nothing happen.
I had this powering a BOSS P126DVC, all the way! And shortly added another one. I'm debating on another one; to powered each sub separately. (One sub runs at 2000ish RMS, and the amp at most can only put out 3000 RMS running at 2 ohms.) so its only runnong both subs at half.
I have noticed the amp turn off... if listing to real heavy nonstop bass after 30-45mins. Scared me the first time, thought I blew a sub or the amp. Turns out the thermal protection works wonders. Again that's because I'm running it to its maxed settings on two subs that the amp can only truly power one of.
2 Months of constant use, hour drives too!
January 5, 2020
Great CAP for the money
I would highly recommend this CAP and the BOSS 1100 Watt combo. I have it hooked up in my F150 with driving (2) Kicker 12" COMP Subs. The amp combined with the 2 Mf Cap makes these subs rock. The Bass is clear and solid with virtually no distortion. My daughter liked it so much that she asked me to install one in her GMC Serria. I am about to purchase a third to install for a guy at work.
Would I recommend this amp to a friend?....Hell yes without a second thought.
November 12, 2015
This is a good cap. The issues I had was the resistor did not light up when charging. To charge this cap, put the resiston up for 10 seconds or so. Once charged, when you go to finish the install the cap should be in the 12 volt range. I bought this to replace a 500k scosche cap. That cap ways way too small and point less being that I have a 2000 watt belva monoblock. This amp work really nice. It goes great with the belve amp. For 40 bucks, you will not be unpleased with the purchase.
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• RMS Power: 2000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 4400W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 7500W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 15,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• 550 Watts Peak x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 1100 Watts Peak x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 825 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Remote Subwoofer Level Control Included
• Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
• Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
• Signal to Noise Ration: 102 dB
• Frequency Response: 9 - 50,000 Hz
• 563 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 750 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1500 Watts
• Speaker-level (high-level) inputs
• Frequency Response: 9Hz - 50kHz
• Variable low-pass filter: 35 Hz to 160 Hz
• Class A/B Monoblock Amplifier
• Adjustable Gain Controls
• Low-Pass Filter: 40-300Hz
• Bass Boost: +0-12DB
• One pair of preamp outputs
• Remote bass knob included
Internal Product ID: