GM Series • Bridgeable 4-Channel • Class AB Amplifier • 60 Watts RMS x4 Channel @ 4 ohms • 75 Watts RMS x 4 Channel @ 2 ohms • Speaker Level Inputs • LPF/HPF Crossovers • Gain Caution Feature • H Shaped Chassis
Is your system showing it's full potential? Pioneer is constantly finding ways to make amplifier technology better. With added design features like the H-Shaped chassis, inherited from their top of the line PRS amplifiers, their improved GM-Series prove how you can add cutting edge technology and more power to your system without breaking the bank. Pioneer's Gain Control Caution feature will automatically reduce the amplifier's output until the headunit volume is decreased to acceptable levels. It feels good to have Pioneer in your vehicle.
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Pioneer GM-A6704)
(previous model, replaced by Pioneer GM-A6604)
(previous model, replaced by Pioneer GM-6500F)
(previous model, replaced by Pioneer GM-6400F)
(previous model, replaced by Pioneer GM-6300F)
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
May 12, 2011
I've had this system in place powering 4 60 watt speakers running at 50rms each and I've never had a problem with it. It runs a little warm to the touch after a long drive with loud music, but that's to be expected. All in all I've never noticed any negatives about this amp in the last 6 months, and expect that it will continue to preform greatly.
River rat 1969
August 30, 2010
This is by far the best AMP I have ever purchased. It is quiet,stays cool and no distortion. Any one who about to upgrade your audio system should really consider this AMP. That's why I bought 3 of them. Sonic Electronix has very fair prices and fast shipping.
November 27, 2011
Good starting amp for sure
Good sound quality for this price. Nice design and features for price also. Really can take the heat too. Ran it hard in one hundred degree weather. It was ready to start melting my car before it turned off. Finally did but let it cool for a minute and it was right back to working perfect. Great budget amp to beat up.
November 17, 2010
Great amp for an even better price!
Great amp. It's heavy, which means it's built well. It was easy to install. Never gets hot. Maybe just warm during a road trip. It made my speakers sound so amazing. The subtleties are just that much more apparent now. Get it. You won't regret it.
September 29, 2009
GM-6400F in 4 channel mode.
I use this amp in my 93 4Runner. I have component speakers both front and rear. For the power rating of this amp as a 4 channel it provides more than enough to fill my ride with every note amazingly. I use the 5400T in bridged mode to power a single JL Audio 10". The two amps combined makes for an incredible entry to mid class combo. For the price can't be beat.
September 2, 2011
I had this installed under the passenger seat of my 04 F250 in conjunction with the AVH 4300 DVD player and 4 Pioneer TS-D6802R speakers. The sound is awesome. I did add 2 Pioneer shallow mount subwoofers and another Pioneer amp for the back. The subs really completed my sound.
August 18, 2010
GET THIS AMP
This is a really nice amplifier especially for the price. Small in size, light weight, easy to work with, easy to tune. I have this amp powering two sets of 6.5 component speaker systems and it pushes them hard. Hard but clean. It offers a couple of great protection features as well, so IT wont let you blow your stuff. Overall awesome value. I would recommend this amp to anyone wanting to upgrade their sound system.
Best selling similar products
• 4-Channel Class D
• NexD Switching Technology
• Compact and Powerful
• Copmlete Signal Processing Sections
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• 500 Watts Max x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 1000 Watts Max x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 2000 Watts Max x 2 @ 4 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 4000 Watts
• High and Low Pass Filters
• 0-9dB Bass Boost
• Aluminum Heatsink
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• Class A/B 4-Channel Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
Internal Product ID: