• 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4-Chan.
• 2 ohms: 150 watts x 4-Chan.
• Bridged, 4 ohm: 300 watts x 2 chan.
• Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
(newest, current model)
(previous model, replaced by Hifonics Zeus ZRX616.4)
(previous model, replaced by Hifonics Zeus ZRX600.4)
(previous model, replaced by Hifonics Zeus ZXi80.4)
(previous model, replaced by Hifonics ZXi 4410)
(previous model, replaced by Hifonics ZXi 4408)
(previous model, replaced by Hifonics ZXi 4406)
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
May 12, 2014
I bought this to run the new kicker LED speakers, 4 of them in our boat. it's not a marine amp but I installed it off the floor on some bushings and under our helm. I was amazed that an amp that cheap could sound that good. I was very skeptical! Plenty of power and it just so happened to light up with matching blue LED in my boat! Never felt warm to the touch during use.
Pro's: excellent price, provides plenty of power to run 4- 6.5" speakers.
Looks awesome lit up. I even got a price match!
Con's: little bigger than I thought
May 25, 2013
Great power supply!
People trash talk hifonics saying they're not as they used to be but i beg to differ.Every company except one or two make their products overseas and this is to make the product more affordable for us, unfortunately quality can suffer, but thankfully this amp doesn't fall into this category.
I have three amps currently in my car, one sub, 12 other speakers including tweeters. The zrx 600.4 replaced the 6/7 year old jbl gt75.4 i had because i wanted something smaller, more efficient with a new school, power efficient power supply for a reasonable price. Compared this amp to my rockford fosgate amps and i think those would win basically because the new rf amps are the best products they've made in a long long time. The sound quality is good, not great, but i know my speakers have way more clean power going to them now since they sound totally different.Mmids are louder, highsare cleaner and the amps mounted in my spare tire well, held down with velcro but ive read thats a good cool place to mount an amp. No problem except slight whining noise either from an old rca, the gain being too high or maybe crossed wires, im fairly certain it's not the amp tho unless gains just up too high. I use my zrx600 to power 6.5" infinity kappa coaxial 100w rms, 6.5" jbl p665 components also handlea nominal 100w (whch btw they bump some amazing mids now, infinitys do too).
I recommend this amp to hifonics loyalists in need of an efficient 4ch amp to power some mid/high end speakers that can handle atleast 80-85 watts,but i bet it could power a couple of 10" kicker comps easily. Ty sonic! As always best deal online, free shipping and good service is a bonus!
April 21, 2014
Great amp for mids and highs
This is the amp to buy for mids and highs. I have it on four 5x7's and it rocks them way better than I thought it would. The price of this amp is very low for what you get. I have had way more expensive amps that haven't preformed as well as this one. Great buy for sure.
September 27, 2014
Great product if it works
This will have been the second one I have purchased. I purchase one about a year and a half ago it worked great for about three months and the one channel started intermittantly going out it took about another three months to trouble shoot the problem. When finally everything pointed to the amplifier I replaced it with the same one to prevent changing connections so far prolem solved and working great as I said great product when it works
April 30, 2012
Great amp, great look, and small enough for my application, Haven't tested for actual performance if does rated, but good glowing hifonics blue logo, the only thing i did not like is that blue light doesn't work anymore don't know why, but overall good amp. Recommend to anyone.
January 4, 2014
ok so I bought this for myself for x-mas but the wife made me wrap it and keep it under the tree.so long story short I hade it for over a month before I even got to play with it. I have it in a 98 jeep wrangler it makes my kicker 6 1/2 scream I can now hear my music even without the top on my jeep. for the price I do not think I could have gotten a better amp I will recommend this to all my friends.
update I rated durability so low because I just got it hooked up and I do not know how long it will keep working.
November 7, 2012
Never had this brand and wanted to try
Well first off, I had bought the PA 2300 watt 4-channel, and with in three-four months use it die on me. So I got this Amp and was really surprised at the power and durability of this Amp. It runs my Mid's and Hi's very clearly. Tanks Sonic's
Best selling similar products
• 4-Channel Class D
• NexD Switching Technology
• Compact and Powerful
• Copmlete Signal Processing Sections
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• 500 Watts Max x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 1000 Watts Max x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 2000 Watts Max x 2 @ 4 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 4000 Watts
• High and Low Pass Filters
• 0-9dB Bass Boost
• Aluminum Heatsink
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• Class A/B 4-Channel Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
Internal Product ID: