• Full-Range RMS: 100W x 4 @ 4 ohms, 100W x 4 @ 2 ohms
• Subwoofer RMS: 500W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Super Efficient PDX Power Supply >90%
• Power Management Processor
• Dimensions: 10-5/8"W x 7-1/2"D x 2"H
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
April 4, 2014
Its not cheap but is a great amp plenty of power for me.
Great power,small footprint,Go Alpine. Its not cheap, but it runs my old school 12in round solobarics great. Small but powerfull, it looks great also. The plug in terminals are nice also.
September 4, 2012
Geat Power for a little box!!!
This amp is the best clean sounding amp I've owned. Great 3-Way feature that allow me to use just one pair of inputs. You can't get this much power and flexibility from a different brand. Great job Alpine!
March 11, 2015
Very good amp, small footprint. Very powerful for its size. I like the way it looks. I have used JL Audio amps for the last 15 years and was hesitate about switching because I have had great luck with JL's. If the durability is there with this amp, I will be very pleased. Lots of adjustments on this amp. The birth certificate showed 144 Watts to the 4 channels and 550 Watts to the sub. I am very pleased with this amp so far.
December 7, 2014
I love this Amp. It's small for tight spaces and has so much power inside of it. I was looking for an amp that could fit under my car seat because I had no room, This amp did the job and it has all the power you could want with 1600 Watts. I have nothing bad to say about this item. 100%
August 24, 2015
The old Alpine PDX amps were excellent, the new ones are even better. I wanted an all in one box solution. I compared Alpine and JL Audio, I believe the Alpine is a better value. The JL wasnt even fused. Ive had it for around a year. It runs four JL Audio C5s and a JL W6 stealthbox. Its birthsheet showed 138 watts x 4 and 568 watts for the sub, its only ever fealt warm to the touch.
April 18, 2020
I love the size and power of this amp. Running 4 6.5 Pioneer TS-A1675S and ported JL Audio 12”. Totally rocks bass hits hard not set off alarm hard but enough were I turn bass down so not to damage hearing. This amp is better than its JL competition which I also own but have in another vehicle.
March 30, 2019
Amazing power, very underrated. A true do it all 5ch amp
This thing puts out some serious, clean power; the factory ratings are very conservative. I’m using this to power a Morel Tempo Ultra component set and Morel coax set in the rear on channels 1-4 (soon to be full active on the front comps) and a JL 12TW3 in an F150 Crew. It has no problem feeding all 5 channels all the power they can handle and best of all, it’s CRYSTAL CLEAR. I was skeptical of the idea of using a Class D amp to run mids and highs, as specially mids and highs of the quality of these Morels, but my concerns were unfounded. The range is outstanding and the built in cross overs are accurate and easy to use. Honestly the combination is amazing.
Being a pick up truck, there’s not a ton of room for mounting amps and crossovers, so the small footprint of this amp is a welcome feature. It’s been a little under a year since install and overall, I’m extatic with this purchase. Alpine quality and reliability, superb value and of course Sonic is the best to deal with.
January 23, 2017
Great as always
Another great product from alpine 1 amp for front/rear and subs.it has all the crossover adjs. You will need to fine tune the sound it's clear power in a small size amp. And sonic electronix always has the best prices and service I have been buying from them for the past 9-9 years and never a bad product or service
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• 4 ohms: 80 watts x 4 chan. + 350 x 1 chan.
• 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.
• Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan. + 600 x 1 chan.
• 5/4/2 Channel Operation
• RMS: 75W x 4, 325W x 1 Channel @ 4 ohms, 125W x 4, 500w x 1 channel @ 2 ohms, Bridged, 4 ohms: 250W x 2 channels, 750 watts x 1 channel @ (1 ohm)
• Total Peak Power: 2500W
• 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
• Fuse Rating: 100A x 1
• Signal to Noise Ration: >104 dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• Class A/B Full-Range Channel Amplifier w/Class-D Bass Channel
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• FORMULA Series 5-Channel Class A/B + Class D Amplifier
• 500W x 1 @ 1 ohm (Channel 5 only) / 100W x 4 + 350W x 1 @ 2 ohms / 60W x 4 + 250W x 1 @ 4 ohms
• DC Signal Sense
• Heavy duty heat-sink efficiently moves heat from the MOSFET
• Bass Boost: 0-12dB
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
Internal Product ID: