• RMS: 200W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 300W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total RMS Power: 300W
• Built-in NOMAD Circuit Protects Amplifier
• Tuned Bass EQ: 0 to +18 dB
• Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Dynamic Thermal Management
• Dimensions: 9-7/8"L x 7-3/4"W x 2-3/8"H
Save $37.49 when you add an NVX XUBT3 Universal Bluetooth Controller to your Amplifier purchase. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
You will need an installation kit to install your amp, and the Belva BAK42 is the perfect kit for this amp. Simply click "Add Both to Cart" and receive 50% off the amp kit. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Add a Rockford Fosgate Remote Punch Level Control with Dual function LED to your Rockford Fosgate amplifier purchase. Hit the "Add Both to Cart" now!
Get 25% off an RFK4I install kit and receive an additional 1-year warranty on your Rockford Fosgate amplifier when purchased together. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Priced separately $409 98
Bundle Savings of $42 50
Total bundle price:
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
January 9, 2014
Rockford Fosgate never disappoints
These amps are pricey, but totally worth every penny, they are conservatively rated and produce deep, ear ringing bass. My birth sheet states its pumping out 252 watts @ 4ohms and 437 watts @ 2ohms. I know plenty of people will say they're not 1ohm stable, but i beg to differ, im running two digital designs 510b's in parallel and the amp barley gets warm when i crank it hard. I like the l.e.d clip indicator, it also comes with the "c.l.e.a.n" CD ROM so you set your gains and volume level correctly, thus preventing clipping, which can burn up your woofers coils easily. One star taken away because i HATE the new removable front panel to access your gain controls.
August 30, 2014
got decent power
Had it on two p1-10s in ported box 1.25 cu each pushed them good but subs r another story. Clipping indicator is nice n amp has a sleak look. For $160 it doesnt feel that powerful. The pioneer 800.1 has more balls or even the soundstream rubicon 1000.1 etc. both have double or more power for about the same $$. Overall its a good lil amp if u dont mind paying the money.
June 30, 2014
Great amp for the value. Very easy to properly tune and was working quickly. Gives my subs great power and is actually pushing 450 watts RMS not 330 according to the birth sheet in the box.
Cons: Amp is supposed to turn on w/o a remote wire if wired with high level inputs (no RCA cables), but it DOESN'T WORK!!!!
Amp says if accepts high level inputs, but leaves out you HAVE TO BUY an ADDITIONAL piece for it to work.
Also the amp overheated on me while I was driving.. This only happened 1 time and it was about 95 degrees out, probably hotter in the trunk.
Best selling similar products
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS Power: 2000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 4400W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 7500W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 15,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• 3200 Watt Class D Amplifier
• Bass Remote Included
• Angled Terminals for Easy Installation
• Speaker and RCA Level Inputs
• RMS: 500W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 800W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 1200W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 2400W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +18 dB
• Class D Circuitry
• Dimensions: 12-3/8"W x 7-7/8"D x 2-3/8"H
Internal Product ID: