Access exclusive offers, news and more.
300W RMS 12" W1v3 Series Single 2-Ohm Subwoofer
Get a Free roll of Belva 16 Gauge Speaker Wire. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button and you will see your savings at checkout. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Enhance the look of your subwoofer with RGB lighting and control it all remotely. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button and you will see your savings at checkout. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
• Sensitivity: 85.9 dB
• Mounting depth: 5.41"
• Customizable Trim Ring
• Vented Reinforcement Collar
• DMA-Optimized Motor System
• Floating Cone Attach Method
• Interlocking Cone and Dust Cap
JL Model Comparison
|Model||RMS Power||Cone Material||Surround Material||Sensitivity (dB)||Frequency Response||Xmax (mm||Terminals||Made In America|
|W7 Series||500-1500 Watts||Polypropylene||Foam Overroll||82.7 - 86.3||15-250 Hz||19-32||Push Terminals|
|W6 Series||600 Watts||Polypropylene||Rubber||82.7 - 85.4||20-200 Hz||19||Push Terminals|
|W3 Series||150-600 Watts||Polypropylene||Rubber||80.5-87.90||20-250 Hz||8.89-15.5||Push Terminals|
|W1 Series||150-300 Watts||Polypropylene||Rubber||83.9-86.1||22-200||8-11||Push Terminals|
|W0 Series||300-500 Watts||Polypropylene||Foam||84-88.20||20-250 Hz||11.4-12.7||Push Terminals|
|WX Series||200 Watts||Polypropylene||Foam||86-87.17||22-250 Hz||10||Spade Terminals|
Internal Product ID:
I've always chosen JL audio for my car audio installs.
In a steal box environment it sounds absolutely amazing. I'm running a single 12" and couldn't be happier.
dis shit bangs
badass sub with right amp n set up 300 500 max amp I run one in a single cab truck in it and I can't keep my review mirror straight hits hard for one Jl audio sub buy it u will b hella pleased
Great mid-line sub
This is my first 12" sub. I have used 10" in past. This one seems to offer a little lower frequency extension, with great control. I like rock and in a small sealed enclosure, it is plenty fast enough to keep up. Volume is great with 300w RMS 2 ohm. So far no cons, works as I expect it to.
Great sound quality
This is my 2nd JL sub after owning a 12W0 and they both sound great. The W1 sounds slightly better so I’d recommend it over the W0 For the extra $60-80. In a sealed truck box, I’m running it off of a JL JX 250/1 and LC2i along with the factory head unit.
amazing speaker quality
very nicely made and sounds very good on 300w amp
Best selling similar products
• RMS Power: 1200 Watts
• 3” 4-Layer High Temperature Black Aluminum Voice coil
• Carbon Fiber Enhanced Non-Pressed Paper Cone
• Custom High Roll foam surround with black nylon stitching
• 202 oz. Triple stacked High Energy ferrite magnet
• Die Cast aluminum vented basket
• Peak Power: 1000 watts
• RMS Power: 500 watts
• Polypropylene Cone
• Santoprene Rubber Surround
• Impedance: Dual 2 ohms
• Mount depth: 5-3/4"
• Sensitivity: 86.9 dB
• Mounting depth: 3.50 "
• Precision-built in USA at JL Audio’s Miramar, Florida factory
• Injection molded, mica-filled polypropylene cone
• Rubber Surround
• Cast Alloy Basket
• DMA-optimized motor design
• Very small sealed enclosure volume requirements
• 400 Watts RMS / 800 Watts Max
• Injection molded SoloKon cone
• Ribbed Santoprene Surround
• Stamped Steel Basket
• Perimeter Venting
• Spiralead tinsel-lead technology
• 800W Max / 400W RMS
• Injected Poly Light Rigid Cone
• 1" NBR Reinforced Rubber Surround
• One Piece Poly Cotton Spider
• Spade Style Speaker Terminals
• Chrome Stamped Steel Basket
Warning: The image depicted shows the resistance change when wiring multiple subwoofer terminals. Please refer to your subwoofer's owner's manual for the proper wiring of its terminals. Sonic Electronix, Inc. is not responsible for damage caused to your audio system or vehicle due to improper installation. Please call tech support at 1-877-289-7664 if you require additional assistance.
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage