• RMS: 200 W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 250 W x 1 @ 3 ohms, 300 W x 1 @ 2 ohm
• NexD Switching Technology
• Dual-Range Differential Balanced Input Section
• Advanced Rollback Protection
• Selectable Low-Pass Filter Slope: 12 dB or 24 dB
• Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
Purchase Select Amplifiers and Receive A Free $50 Sonic Gift Card! This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Purchase a qualifying amplifier and save 20% on an NVX XKIT42 True Gauge OFC amplifier installation kit. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
For a limited time - while supplies last - get an instant 5% off the JL Audio Remote Bass Knob Control used to adjust the level of your amplifier from the front of the vehicle. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
Get a FREE NVX XCAP1F 1.0 Farad Capacitor with the purchase of a select amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button to the right. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
This ultra-compact monoblock amplifier employs JL Audio's high-speed NexD switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output for its size. It is small enough to fit in the tightest space applications, including motorcycles and ATV's (in a weather-tight compartment). Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the XD300/1v2 includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. The XD300/1v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), the amplifier's level can be directly controlled from the driver's seat. This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls. Its frequency response is limited to the range below 500 Hz. It is not designed for driving midrange speakers or tweeters. Every aspect of its operation has been optimized for low-frequency amplification.
JL Audio's signature Advanced Thermal Rollback protection system eliminates annoying thermal shutdown events to keep the music playing, even under the most demanding conditions. Should the amplifier reach an unsafe operating temperature, a special circuit rolls back peak power output, without changing gain, until the amplifier cools down to a safe operating temperature. The red "Thermal" LED will light to indicate this condition has been reached. Once the amplifier cools down, the circuit restores full peak power output and the red "Thermal" indicator reverts to its normal state. The operation of Advanced Rollback Protection is inaudible in most cases.
From the same minds that gave us the technology found in the 'Slash' amplifiers, JL Audio has taken the simple fixed Pulse Width Modulation design approach and enhanced it with a very high switching frequency: 240 kHz, which is about 4x higher than most Class D subwoofer amplifiers. This pushes the amplifier's bandwidth to at least 500 Hz with minimal distortion and improves efficiency, while keeping typically bulky circuity more compact. Your subwoofers will reward you with tight, rock-solid bass. These technologies allow XDv2 amplifiers to achieve efficiencies exceeding 80%, meaning far less heat and strain on your vehicle's electrical system than a conventional large amplifier.
This item is currently not eligible for our low price guarantee. This may be due to supply constraints, manufacturer restrictions, or another reason. We're always here to help you get the best price possible so give us a call or email today. Our experts will do their best to build the system that works for you within the rules.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
Best selling similar products
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 400 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Efficient Class-D Monoblock Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS Power: 3000W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 5500W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 10,000W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Strappable for Up to 20,000W of Power
• Variable Low Pass Filter
• Dimensions: 11.5" W x 37" L x 2.6" H
• 3200 Watt Class D Amplifier
• Bass Remote Included
• Angled Terminals for Easy Installation
• Speaker and RCA Level Inputs
• Class-D 1-Ohm Stable Monoblock Amplifier
• 800 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms
• 1300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• 2000 Watts RMS x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 5000 Watts
• Military Grade PCB w/ PWM MOSFET Power Supply
• High/Speaker Level & Low Level/RCA Input
• Bass Remote Included
Internal Product ID: