• 75 watts x 4 chan. + 250 watts x 1 chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100 watts x 4 chan. + 500 watts x 1 chan. @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1800 Watts
• Variable Bass Boost: 0 to +12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
• Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink
• 7"W x 14-11/16"L x 2-3/16"H
JL Audio's RD Series Amplifiers
Class D Power for Days
Lots of power, installer-friendly design and options for every audio enthusiast, all make it easy to choose a JL Audio RD Series amplifier.
The RD900/5 has the do-it-yourself audiophile completely in mind while powering your entire sound system. Capable of pushing out up to 75 watts of clean power to 4 channels at 4 ohms, plus another 500 watts at 2 ohms to your sub, this amp has the flexibility to push your cabin speakers, your subwoofers, or a combination of them depending on your needs. The RD multi-channel amps have built-in 12 dB/octave low-pass filters and three turn-on modes: Traditional 12-volt trigger, signal sensing and DC offset. Top off the package with a sleek, single-cast piece of aluminum in black powdercoat and blue LEDs, and your power looks as clean as it sounds.
JL Audio’s engineers had professional and at-home installers in mind with the RD Series. All of the inputs and controls are on the same side of the chassis, simplifying the setup whether you’re in a shop or in your driveway. The output clipping indicators on each channel section mean you don’t need specialized tools to accurately set the gain. A remote level control input gives you the option to install a bass level knob, sold separately, in the front seat, giving you full control over the bass output for every song you play.
The RD Series also incorporates JL Audio’s NexD Switching Tehnology. Since Class D amplifiers have a tendency to produce distortion at some ranges, NexD Switching helps cancel it out before feedback is ever applied. All of this helps ensure the some of the cleanest possible signal to your subwoofer and speakers from your brand new Class D amplifier.
For an amp that delivers power, utility, simplicity and plenty of options, take a look at all of the JL Audio RD Series amps at Sonic Electronix. We’re sure you’ll end up with one in your cart.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
March 27, 2017
good value, oddly sized.
love the amp, sounds great.I wish it wasn't 15 inches long. I'm saving up for the JL HD next to swap out to save space. Used this to replace to smaller amps. This RD is above and beyond the cheaper JL 500/1 I was using for a punch 12" before.
This product is temporarily out of stock. May we recommend...
• CVP Series 5-Channel Amplifier
• Class-D Circuitry
• 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
• Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
• Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• Class A/B Full-Range Channel Amplifier w/Class-D Bass Channel
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS: 75W x 4, 325W x 1 Channel @ 4 ohms, 125W x 4, 500w x 1 channel @ 2 ohms, Bridged, 4 ohms: 250W x 2 channels, 750 watts x 1 channel @ (1 ohm)
• Total Peak Power: 2500W
• 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
• Fuse Rating: 100A x 1
• Signal to Noise Ration: >104 dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
• Built-in DSP
• Compact Power
• Class D Full Range
• MOSFET Power Supply
• High Level Input with Signal Sense
Internal Product ID: