Access exclusive offers, news and more.
1000W Max Monoblock MINI D Mono Compact Car Amplifier
Premium Powerflex power and ground wire, made with more copper than its competitors, provide optimal power transfer. Includes all the little things you'll need to install your new amplifier. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
• RMS: 180W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 360W x 1 @ 2 ohms, 600W x 1 @ 1 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• Mini Class D Design
• Bass Boost: 0-12 dB at 50 Hz
• Wired Bass Remote Control Included
• Dimensions: 6-5/16"W x 8-1/16"L x 1-7/8"H
Internal Product ID:
this amp is a monster for how small it is I had it hooked on two 15s n they slammed very hard
Needed a smaller amp to hide under the backseat of my Xterra. Found this amp and it does everything my full sized Alpine amp did before it. Only this one is a 1/3 of the size and a 1/3 of the price. Wish I knew about this a year ago. Would have saved me $500+ along with the convenience of being out of the way and out of sight. Only thing that needs to be looked at is the remote gain. 90% of the adjustment is within the first 10% of turn. Go from no bass to full bass with barely any movement of the dial
mini amp, huge sound
This amp is perfect if your looking for a 1000 watt amp but don't have a lot of space, it works great with my earthquake magma 12x and never overheats. Best amp i have owned by far.
Impressive small footprint amplifier
I was hesitant when I initially purchased this amplifier as it was priced at $130 and I had not heard of Earthquake before, but it has turned out to be great! Currently driving a 10" sub at a 2-ohm load and getting ready to drop it to a 1-ohm load. As mentioned in the video, this amplifier runs surprisingly cool. Sub it's driving is rated at 450 watts RMS and the amplifier is turned up and still produces very clean sound.
I have been running this amplifier for 10 months now and have had zero issues.
I will definitely add Earthquake and the Mini D1000 to my list of approved vendors / amplifiers.
Best selling similar products
• 240 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms
• 400 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
• 600 watts x 1 channel @ 1 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 500 watts
• Class D 1 ohms Stable Monoblock Amplifier
• 50 watts x 4 channel @ 4 ohms
• 100 watts x 4 channel @ 2 ohms
• Bridged: 200 watts x 2 channel @ 4 ohms
• Total RMS Power: 400 watts
• Class D 2 ohms Stable 4-Channel Amplifier
• 100 watts x 2 channel @ 4 ohms
• 150 watts x 2 channel @ 2 ohms
• Bridged: 300 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms
• Total RMS Power: 300 watts
• Class BR 2 ohms Stable 2-Channel Amplifier
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage