• RMS: 75 W x 6 @ 4 ohms, 100 W x 6 @ 2 ohms, 200 W x 3 @ 4 ohms Bridged
• NexD™ Switching Technology
• Differential Balanced Input Section
• Advanced Rollback Protection
• Frequency Response: 12 Hz - 22 kHz (+0, -1dB)
• Detented, Calibrated Filter Freq. Potentiometer
Save 25% Off an SMD DD-1 Distortion Detector with the purchase of a Qualifying Amplifier. Simply Click the "Add Both to Cart" button below.
Priced separately $889 94
Bundle Savings of $47 49
Total bundle price:
FREE set of NVX XIV65 6-Channel RCA Cables when you purchase a qualifying 5 or 6 Channel Amplifier. Simply press the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
For a limited time - while supplies last - get an instant 5% off the JL Audio Remote Bass Knob Control used to adjust the level of your amplifier from the front of the vehicle. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
This potent 6-Channel amplifier employs JL Audio's high-speed NexD switching design to achieve unprecedented efficiency and amazing power output in an ultra-compact chassis. Don't let the small size fool you, though... this amplifier is capable of serious power, delivering a full 600W of continuous total power into a 2 ohm load (14.4V, 1% THD). Targeted specifically for an audiophile-grade system, the XD600/6v2 includes a variable mode low-pass/high-pass filter with a continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-500 Hz. With the XD600/6v2, you have lots of great options. Use it as a six-channel satellite amplifier with 75 W x 6 @ 4 ohm , or bridge four of its channels to create a staggered power four-channel amplifier with 200 W x 2 @ 4 ohm for your front satellites and 75 W x 2 @ 4 ohm for your rear satellites. You can also drive two subwoofers with 200 W each, plus a pair of satellites with 75W x 2.
The XD600/6v2 also features the v2 Spec feature set, which consists of automatic turn-on capability (via signal sensing or DC-offset sensing), and a dual-range differential balanced input section able to handle a wide range of input voltage levels. With the addition of an HD-RLC remote level control (sold separately), you can control the volume of one, two or all three channel pairs of the XD600/6v2 from the front of the vehicle. This amplifier features a black powder-coat finish and a gasketed, brushed aluminum cover for the controls.
JL Audio's signature Advanced Thermal Rollback protection system eliminates annoying thermal shutdown events to keep the music playing, even under the most demanding conditions. Should the amplifier reach an unsafe operating temperature, a special circuit rolls back peak power output, without changing gain, until the amplifier cools down to a safe operating temperature. The red "Thermal" LED will light to indicate this condition has been reached. Once the amplifier cools down, the circuit restores full peak power output and the red "Thermal" indicator reverts to its normal state. The operation of Advanced Rollback Protection is inaudible in most cases.
From the same minds that gave us the technology found in the 'Slash' amplifiers, JL Audio has taken the simple fixed PWM design approach and enhanced it with a very high switching frequency. Full-range NexD amplifiers and channels feature a variable, ultra-high speed version of the NexD technology (switching at well over 400 kHz). In these designs, a self-oscillating modulator with "feed-forward" sends information about the instantaneous power supply voltage to the modulator, combining this with the input signal to cancel out any distortion due to supply voltage fluctuation. This reduces distortion prior to applying feedback, simplifying the overall feedback loop design.
This item is currently not eligible for our low price guarantee. This may be due to supply constraints, manufacturer restrictions, or another reason. We're always here to help you get the best price possible so give us a call or email today. Our experts will do their best to build the system that works for you within the rules.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
Best selling similar products
• CVP Series 5-Channel Amplifier
• Class-D Circuitry
• 2-Ohm Stereo, 4-Ohm Bridged Full Range Operation
• Direct Short, Thermal, & Overload Circuits Protect Amplifier
• Variable 12dB High, Low, & Subsonic Crossovers
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• 300 Watts RMS x 1 @ 4 ohms (sub channel)
• Class A/B Full-Range Channel Amplifier w/Class-D Bass Channel
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
• RMS: 75W x 4, 325W x 1 Channel @ 4 ohms, 125W x 4, 500w x 1 channel @ 2 ohms, Bridged, 4 ohms: 250W x 2 channels, 750 watts x 1 channel @ (1 ohm)
• Total Peak Power: 2500W
• 4/3/2 or Mono channel operation
• Fuse Rating: 100A x 1
• Signal to Noise Ration: >104 dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.05%
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 6 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
• Built-in DSP
• Compact Power
• Class D Full Range
• MOSFET Power Supply
• High Level Input with Signal Sense
Internal Product ID: