• 4 ohms: 60 watts x 4-Chan.
• 2 ohms: 120 watts x 4-Chan.
• Bridged, 4 ohms: 240 watts x 2 chan.
Ever since the dawn of time man has been on the quest for power. Gladiators in particular are well known for using their strength to defeat their enemy. So why not concentrate this power for the good of the car audio world? The Gladiator Series by Hifonics is a robust and power hungry new line for 2012. These amplifiers boast a wide set of features such as a built in diagnostic mode that will detect shorted speaker leads, low impedance, dangerous high temperatures, DC shorts and will shut down the amp to help prevent damage. Pledge allegiance to your empire and prepare to be engulfed by the power of Hifonics.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
August 1, 2013
Nice and exquisite product! Will recommend to others. Fits right in with any budget, complete and mid-range and high components. Low bass is very good for a 4-ch amp. Love it! Will buy from Sonic Electronix again!
September 10, 2013
This amp is in a long history of my research putting together my perfect system. This amp produces amazing sound and puts a lot of power behind the speakers. The speakers are in heaven at this point. It is currently running two sets of rockford fosgate t1675 and the sound crystal clear and extremely loud. Power from the gods is RIGHT!!!!!
October 29, 2013
Can't beat it for the price
For the price of this amp you really can't go wrong.. Have this amp powering my infinity kappa speakers and it does a great job! had it for a couple of months now and no complaints. I purchased the extended warranty because i have never owned a hifonics amp before, but so far so good! Looking at another hifonics amp to power my subs!! If youre on a budget and want value then this amp is for you.
July 1, 2013
good amp for the money
I've always stuck with hifonics amps because they are reliable and provide cea compliant power. This amp runs great @ 4 ohms but if your wiring @ 2 ohms id recommend getting the next step up as the amp does get hot and will not last as long as the zeus series would for that impedance.
January 1, 2014
Makes your speakers scream!!
Definitely recommend this amplifier for its price for the power you get. Yes you could probably buy a more expensive amp and get more power per channel, but at this price range you can't beat it! perfect for bridging 2 high power component speakers, or 4 average power component speakers. I Bought 4 of the Hifonics ATL6.5 components speakers and paired it with this amp, and got clean sounding highs and really good mid bass. Perfect match up on the rms power. Was skeptical at first about all the chrome, as I'm used to the less flashy hifonics amps, but actually looks really good, especially at night with the blue backlit hifonics logo. Get this amp for your component speakers, especially if your going to install in a visible location.
December 30, 2012
At first I was a little sceptical of Hifonics equipment, now I've been blown away. This amp is super quiet, very loud and easily tuned. They look fantastic with all the chrome and the logo lighting up blue.
I would highly recommend this amp for someone who's looking to push their mids and highs so they have a nice balance of bass mid and high.
I coupled this amp with the GLX1000.1D and 2 Hifonics HXF12D4's running at 1ohm. The combination is concert loud, super clear, and if you're building on a budget, nice and cheap.
All in all a great amp. Bravo Hifonics.
February 12, 2014
For the price you cant beat
This amp is a bit large, which makes it hard to place if you're in a space restricted area. It also looks a bit cheesy in its design. However, it is an amazing amplifier for the price. Honestly I dont think it can be beat. It does its rated power if not more! Im afraid its going to cook my Alpine type E's in a matter of time. Guess it gives me an excuse to upgrade once again.
Best selling similar products
• 4-Channel Class D
• NexD Switching Technology
• Compact and Powerful
• Copmlete Signal Processing Sections
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• 500 Watts Max x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 1000 Watts Max x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 2000 Watts Max x 2 @ 4 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 4000 Watts
• High and Low Pass Filters
• 0-9dB Bass Boost
• Aluminum Heatsink
• 65 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 90 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• 180 Watts RMS x 2 @ 4 ohms (bridged)
• Class A/B 4-Channel Amplifier
• KickEQ™ 6dB variable bass boost for those additional low frequencies
• FIT+™ (Fail-safe Integration Technology-PLUS) means it works with nearly every radio
Internal Product ID: