• RMS: 150 x 4 @ 4 ohms, 250W x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged 500W x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• Efficient Full Range Class D Design
• Dimensions: 12.1"W x 5.4"D x 2.0H
Spend $50 or more a get a FREE NVX Black Reusable Cloth Face Mask. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Priced separately $334 98
Bundle Savings of $4 99
Total bundle price:
Save 20% on the NVX VAD1004 1000W amplifier with the purchase of select speakers. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Purchase a qualifying amplifier and save 50% on an NVX XKIT44 True Gauge OFC amplifier installation kit. Simply click the "Add Both to Cart" button. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
For a limited time get a MSRP $100 4-channel amplifier kit with the purchase of select amps! This deal is amazing as the BAK44 wire kit is the perfect kit for your new amp. Click "Add Both to Cart" and you'll receive both items. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
If you're looking for big power, the VAD10004 is the amplifier for you. Delivering up to 250W of true RMS power to four channels and fits it all in an incredibly compact chassis
The VAD Line of amplifiers include a conformally coated, marine-grade circuit board. This allows this amplifier to be installed in nearly any application.
Class-D amplifiers like the NVX VAD Line of amplifiers are more efficient, produce less heat, and draw less current than traditional Class AB circuitry.
All amplifiers in this line are designed with built-in 3-way protection circuitry. This will protect your amplifier and your speakers by offering a number of different protections including thermal, overload, and speaker short protection. These help ensure the longevity of the amplifier and your system as a whole.
Overall rating distribution
By feature average rating
June 11, 2019
I wouldn't trade this amp for the world. I'm running 2 sets of components on the front channels and 2 sets of coaxial on the rear channels. It is insanely loud and clear. After about an hour of heavy use, it will get slightly warm since I'm running it on 2 ohms per channel. But it never gets hot. Not even close. It's very efficient and very powerful. Best 4 channel amp I've ever owned.
March 30, 2019
Ordered this amp along with the Vad 2700.1 very nice sleek looking amps nicelty built and good terminals. i am very happy with the sounds from this 4 channel it it running nvx components and they sound awesome this amp is a good choice!!!
July 1, 2019
Small and Powerful
This AMP is amazing!!!! I am running 2 Polk Audio MM692 - MM1 Series 6x9" Coaxial Speakers, and 2 JBL 6 x 9's, and this AMP kills them.. After watching the video prior to purchasing, I bet these are more than 125 WATT RMS per channel.. All I know is this thing kicks butt. The system in my boat never sounded better.
February 10, 2020
Nvx for the win!
Had this amp installed for bout 2 weeks now..... Ensure the gains are set at midpoint or less.... Solid ground.... And this amp will tickle your ears. Pure listening enjoyment with zero background hiss\engine noise! Very accurate reproduction of the upper stage in my vehicle.... No more debating..... Grab this 4 channel!
Best selling similar products
• The size of a postcard with 400 Watts True RMS Output!
• • MVP Series 4-Channel Micro Class D Amplifier
• 50W x 4-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 100W x 4-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 4/3/2/1 Channel Operation
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint!
• 8 Gauge 4-Channel Complete Amplifier Installation Kit
• For Car Audio Systems Up To 600 Watts RMS
• Silver-Tinned 100% Virgin Copper
• 4-channel RCA Interconnect Cable
• RMS: 80 Watts x 4 @ 4 ohms, 150 Watts x 4 @ 2 ohms, Bridged: 300 Watts x 2 @ 4 ohm
• Total Peak Power: 1000 Watts
• Class D IR Chipset with DirectFET Power Mosfet Output
• Wired remote bass level control included
• Ultra Compact High Density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
• Dimensions: 4.02" W x 8.70" L x 1.40" H
• 50 Watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms
• 70 Watts RMS x 4 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 280 Watts
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
• Dimensions: 8.66"W x 3.09"D x 1.77"H
• 100 Watts RMS x 6 @ 4 ohms
• 150 Watts RMS x 1 @ 2 ohms
• CEA-2006 Compliant/Preamp Outputs/LPF
• Micro Amp
• 12.9"W x 4.4"L x 1.7"H
Internal Product ID: