Access exclusive offers, news and more.
500W RMS Class D Monoblock Car/Marine/Powersports Amplifier with Bass Remote
• 500 Watt True RMS Output!
• Marine Certified Monoblock Micro Class D Amplifier
• 180W x 1-Chan. @ 4 ohms
• 320W x 1-Chan. @ 2 ohms
• 500W x 1-Chan. @ 1 ohms
• 3-Way System Protection
• 8 Gauge Power and Ground Inputs
• Extremely Small Footprint
Choose from any of our many bundles that include this product for even more savings!
NVX VADM1 with Amplifier Wiring Kit
500W RMS Class D Monoblock Amplifier with Bass Remote
500W RMS Class D Monoblock Amplifier with 12" Shallow Mount Subwoofer
500W RMS Class D Monoblock Amplifier with 10" Shallow Mount Subwoofer
Expand your audio system and keep your factory stereo and features. These top-of-the-line LOCs help provide an audiophile-level listening experience with their noise isolation technology. This offer cannot be combined with any other coupons or offers.
Priced separately $249 98
Promo Savings of $20 00
Internal Product ID:
Great little amps that put out rated power and are only the size of my Iphone. Wonderful !!!
21found this helpful.
Small Amp Tons of power
Was really skeptical about how much power this little guy put out but it powers my one kicker perfectly and its so small you can place it anywhere if youre wanting a clean unseen install!
22found this helpful.
Great Little Amp!
I bought this to replace my JL 250/1 because I couldn't run a 1-ohm load on it. This amp doesn't sound as clean so I ended up hooking both up, one on each sub for a 2-ohm load. The sound quality got better and it puts out a great amount of power. It slams a kicker Comp VR 12 at 2 ohms.
19found this helpful.
Tiny but powerful
This amp is tiny, but packs a punch, similar to the other amps in the VAD line up. The only downside is the 8 gauge power terminals and the push-in style connector for the speaker wire. The speaker wires can pretty easily pop out of the connectors on the back of the amp, and I had to use a 4 gauge to 8 gauge reducer to run adequate power and get the 500 @ 1 ohm promised on the box. Overall it's impressive that such a tiny amp can produce such power and be 1 ohm stable. It's compact design means it can be mounted virtually anywhere or easily concealed depending on what your install calls for.
6found this helpful.
Best selling similar products
Kicker CXA1800.1 (46CXA18001T)
• 900 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms
• 1800 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
• 1800 watts x 1 channel @ 1 ohm
• Class D 1 ohms Stable Monoblock Amplifier
• RMS: 300W x 1 @ 4 ohms, 500W x 1 @ 2 ohms
• Total Peak Power: 1000W
• CEA-2006 Compliant Amplifier
• 4-Channel Speaker-Level Inputs
• Heavy Duty Aluminum Alloy Heat-Sink
• Dimensions: 7-7/8"W x 7-7/8"L x 2-3/16"H
• NexD Switching Technology
• Differential-balanced Inputs
• 1000W Class D Mono-block
• Compact and Powerful
• Vega Series Class D Mono 600W Amplifier
• RMS Power: 400W x 1 @ 2 Ohms
• RMS Power: 240W x 1 @ 4 Ohms
• MAX Power: 600W x 1 @ 1 Ohm
• Surface Mount Component Technology
• Compact Universal All-Weather Application
• Variable/Switchable Crossovers On Multi-Channel Models
• 580 watts x 1 channel @ 4 ohms
• 1000 watts x 1 channel @ 2 ohms
• 1500 watts x 1 channel @ 1 ohm
• Total RMS Power: 1500 watts
• CEA-2006 Compliant
• 0 to +12 dB bass boost
Save up to 10 different vehicles in your garage